Oceanfront Maui, Hawaii Hotel
Whether you prefer fine dining and quiet visits to the spa or romping in the pools and dancing at the Lu’au, the exquisite services and amenities at our Maui Beach hotel will ensure you enjoy the perfect vacation in paradise. Take advantage of our extensive selection of services to make your stay at our Maui, Hawaii hotel all it can be.
Allow our concierge to arrange a personalized tour of our magnificent island or enjoy a delightful array of amenities right here on the property. Enjoy world-class shopping at the resort. Book a meeting in our flexible meeting space with creative catering. And stay connected when you use our free Wi-Fi and onsite business services.
- 806 Spacious Maui Hotel Guestrooms With Private Lanai
- Stunning Views of Mountains or Ocean
- Plush Grand Beds™ and Elegant Hawaiian Decor
- Luxurious Bath Amenities And Robes
- Resort Shops – Clothing, Gifts, Sundries, Macy's
- Baby Sitting Referrals
- On-Site Activity Reservations Center
- Four Restaurants and Five Lounges
- Son'z Steakhouse Wine Cellar
- Drums of the Pacific Luau
- Honolulu Coffee
- Room Service
- Marilyn Monroe Spa / Kaanapali Golf
- Water Playground with Pools / Slide/ Waterfalls / Rope Bridge
- Tennis / Scuba / Kids Activities Camp
- Drums of the Pacific, Luau
- Over 100,000 Square Feet of Exquisite Indoor and Outdoor Maui Hotel Event Space
- Experienced Wedding and Event Planners Onsite
- Exclusive Honeymoon Amenities
- Unique outdoor event space overlooking the ocean
ADA Room Types:
- Lower hanger racks
- Wider bathroom entrance
- Lower door viewers
- Roll-in showers
- Level door handle
- Portable lift for pool use
Any of these special items may also be placed into a guest's room upon request: door knocker (flashing light), light phone for the hearing impaired, shower chairs, vibrating alarm clock, flashing fire alarm, TDD hearing-impaired phone, closed-captioned TV, and special bedding.
- Secretarial services
- Word processing
- 24 hour internet and printing
- Shipping services and supplies
Fax: 808- 442-9847
E-mail address: email@example.com
It's easy to stay connected, no matter where you happen to be in our hotel. Working in your room? Planning your day over breakfast at Swan Court? Catching up on social media by the pool? Access high-speed Wi-Fi from your guest room, restaurants, pool area and hotel lobbies – for free!
Free Wi-Fi is available at all Hyatt hotels worldwide, providing connectivity and convenience regardless of booking method or loyalty program participation. Guests can access free Wi-Fi on an unlimited number of mobile devices or laptops in guest rooms and social spaces at Hyatt-branded hotels.
Map & Directions
Take Highway 380 to Highway 30. Take Honoapi'ilani Highway through Lahaina to the entrance of Ka'anapali. Turn left onto Ka'anapali Parkway (traffic signal). Proceed to Nohea Kai Drive and turn left. Hotel is at end of the drive.
From Kapalua West Maui Airport / JHM (approximately 4 miles):
Turn left to go south on Honoapi'ilani Highway (Hwy 30) to fourth traffic signal. Turn right on Ka'anapali Parkway. Proceed to Nohea Kai Drive and turn left. Hotel is at end of the drive
- Activity reservations on property through Activity Center
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Baby-sitting referral
- Bell service
- Currency exchange
- Doctors on call
- Ice machines
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Bank ATM
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa is pleased to offer guests self and valet parking options with in and out privileges.
Valet Parking - $28 per night with in/out privileges
For more information please contact our Valet at 808 661 1234 ext. 3256
Self-Parking - $18.00 per night
Self-parking is available at the south end of the resort in our Lahaina Parking Lot. After passing Hyatt Residence Club, Ka’anapali Beach, take the final left turn before you reach the valet/main entrance to the hotel. Follow the street till you end at the self-parking lot. Please request a self-parking card at the front desk to apply charges to your guestroom and to allow for in and out privileges.
Electric Car Charging
Electric car charging is available in our Lahaina Parking Lot at the south end of the resort.
Maui SpeediShuttle / Arthur’s Limousine
SpeediShuttle and Arthur’s Limousine in Maui provide shared and exclusive shuttles as well as sedan, SUV and limousine service to and from the airport or to the destination of your choice. Upon arrival, please check in at the SpeediShuttle / Arthur’s counter located in baggage claim. Lei greeting at the gate is available for an additional fee.
Book Online Now or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To reach by phone, please call (808) 667-4910 or dial 4910 from your hotel room.
Shuttle Cost: Approximately $58.70 for one guest, $66.86 for two guests, $70.37 for three guests, $72.31for four guests. Exclusive Transfer Arrival Up To 11 Guests from $199.42.
Maui Airport Taxi: Service is available in the baggage claim area.
Cost: Approximately $88.00 (up to four people with luggage)
To/From Kapalua-West Maui Airport:
Rental Car: Budget, or Dollar Rent-A-Car are available nearby the terminal. Enterprise is located at the Sheraton, and Hertz is located at Hyatt Regency Maui, as well on Honoapiilani Highway in Lahaina
Taxi: Service is available outside baggage claim area.
Cost: Approximately $20.00 one way. The ride should take about 10 minutes
Maui Executive Shuttle:
Cost: Approximately $10.00 for one person, $13.00 for two people, $15.00 for three people, $17.00 for four people, $19 for five people, $21 for six people and $23 for 7 people. An additional $5.00 charge is assessed if guest will be paying by credit card.
Maui Area Transportation:
Shuttle service is available from our hotel to nearby Ka'anapali’s Whalers Village.
We are delighted to have your furry friends as our guest at our pet friendly hotel in Maui.
Please be advised of the following policies regarding pets:
- Only dogs weighing 50 lbs or under will be permitted. Service dogs excluded.
- A reservation inclusive of a dog must be made three days in advance of arrival.
- Dogs are not allowed in restaurants or pool areas (service dogs excluded)
- There is a $150.00 charge per stay up to six nights. An additional $150.00 service charge will apply from day seven through 30.
- Two dogs may stay in a guestroom, provided that the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 lbs.
- In the presence of a pet, the guest must be at the room to have the room serviced by Housekeeping. If both the pet and owner are not present the room will be serviced.
- Be advised that your dog(s) must always be kept on a leash while on property.
We will make every effort to accommodate you and your pets. Should you have any questions regarding your stay, please contact the Front Desk at extension 3101.
Resort Fee Policy
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa offers a wide range of amenities to amplify your vacation experience, including:
- 24-hr access to oceanfront Stay Fit Gym
- Complimentary yoga/fitness classes daily
- Discounted pricing for in-house guests at Drums of the Pacific Luau
- Complimentary cultural programs including lei making, hula lessons, wildlife tours, penguin and koi feedings
- Lei Greeting upon arrival
- Two bottles of water in-room, refreshed daily
- Resort shuttle service in Ka`anapali (Trolley)
- One hour daily tennis or basketball court time
- Concierge services through Expedia Local Expert
- PressReader: access to more than 2000 full-content international and local newspapers and magazines from over 100 countries on your tablet or smartphone
- 10% off Macy’s at Hyatt Regency Maui
- 25% discount on Greens Fees (Rack Pricing) at Ka’anapali Golf Courses (Royal and Kai Courses)
- 10% discount on all non-sale apparel items at the Ka’anapali Golf Course Pro Shop
- Complimentary beach portrait session and 5X7 print from Grins2Go at Hyatt Regency Maui
- Complimentary local, 1-800/1-888 phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee and tea
- Personalized guest request texting service: TEXT 808-518-2777 for 24 hour assistance
A daily Resort Fee of $32 plus tax will be added to your nightly rate.
Hyatt Regency resorts have the Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval.
Check-in Time: 4:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Hyatt Regency Maui Enhances Meeting and Event Space Plus New Regency Club Lounge
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa announces the expansion and update of the resort’s Monarchy Ballroom, transformation of a former garden to the Halona Kai event and social space overlooking the famed Ka’anapali Beach, and a new Regency Club Lounge.
Japengo at Hyatt Regency Maui Receives Top Honors at the 2016 ‘Aipono Maui Restaurant Awards
Japengo at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa received three awards at the 2016 ‘Aipono Maui Restaurant Awards, taking home Gold for Best Sushi for the third consecutive year, Gold for Best Asian cuisine, and Silver for Restaurant of the Year.
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa Announces Upcoming Enhancement Projects
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa announces its upcoming enhancement projects. The famous Maui hotel will be transforming its ballrooms and meeting space, as well as creating the groundbreaking new Regency Club Lounge, to truly elevate the Hyatt Regency experience.
Power Up Dedication – Recognition of the Hyatt Regency Maui Solar Panel Installation
Hyatt Regency Maui Advances Environmental Sustainability one of the Largest Solar Panel Installations in Hawaii. The rooftop photovoltaic system will reduce CO2 emissions and electricity use at the resort.
Book Now or call 808 661 1234